• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Climate Change Causes

God is responsible for global warming and other natural occurrences as well.

Psalm 47:8 God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness. 9 The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong unto God: he is greatly exalted.

Psalm 104 testify to this as well but a key verse explains all the volcanos in the world now.

Psalm 104:32 He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke. 33 I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. 34 My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. 35 Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the Lord, O my soul. Praise ye the Lord.

2 Chronicles 7:13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I do not see the world repenting in time before the Bridegroom comes for which afterwards, a third of the earth will burn up Revelation 8:7..
A repeat from what I advanced earlier.

Environmental extremists must contrive reasons for their radical agenda, so they blame pollution as one cause for the world’s temperature change and dry and wet seasons. No doubt pollution has its affect, but dry and wet stages of history, all the way back as far as we can go, is chronicled.

Common sense tells me these cycles, including our current heat wave, will continue off and on until time is no more. The hot weather, plus excessive moisture, a big part of the world is now experiencing may last for weeks—or longer. But it will end when the Higher Power above decides to end it, regardless of our efforts to explain it—or to struggle with it.

I went to UBC (University of British Columbia) in the 90's in the Geology Department. This was the time when it was still called "Global Warming". UBC and specifically my prof was one of the leading advocates and drivers of global policy on Global Warming. So we were first to get bombarded with any news and initiatives.

We got taught (indoctrinated) on the whole carbon credit system well before it got implemented. The prof made no apologies about it purposely for bankrupting the First World Nations and being a massive cash grab for those involved. He was quite proud of it. He said the First World had its fun and now it was time for the Third World to catch up.

It was presented as a scam. It was never about "global warming" at all. And I still have all the notes from those classes.

Back