• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

A word on the purpose of this area of the forum

Alive

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Faith
In Christ of the Father.
Marital status
Married
Politics
Conservative
We thought it helpful to have a dedicated area where new converts can ask questions and/or share thoughts in a relatively quiet area, where well grounded members chosen for this purpose, can lend a hand of teaching and guidance as required.

We thought it helpful to have a dedicated area where new converts can ask questions and/or share thoughts in a relatively quiet area, where well grounded members chosen for this purpose, can lend a hand of teaching and guidance as required.
And maybe have some posts that cover things that we wrestled with in the beginning? I posted a couple, but maybe it is the wrong place.

And maybe have some posts that cover things that we wrestled with in the beginning? I posted a couple, but maybe it is the wrong place.
I sound like a broken record, but I am convinced that a continuous look at what it means to have been included in the Cross, Resulting and Ascension is the most profitable no matter where an individual is in the journey.
Grasping those things answers nearly all questions. Keep it simple and in simple terms.

Back