• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

your fonts are too small

Gandalf

Reaction score
Your fonts as a rule are too small. I have diabetes, and it affects my eyesight. I have poked around a bit, for a quick peek, and again your fonts are too small. I can be a bit of a cut up, so you'll have to excuse my sarcasm from time to time, but it feels like I have entered the land of the Munchkins in here, and I'm looking to the yellow brick road, to escape to the land of larger fonts!!!!

And I don't know what is scarier, either that I am in the land of the Munchkins in here, or that your spell check actually has the word Munchkins for me, to make sure I spelled it correctly, lol And I don't want no guff from the Lolypop League either, lol

Gandalf

Your fonts as a rule are too small. I have diabetes, and it affects my eyesight. I have poked around a bit, for a quick peek, and again your fonts are too small. I can be a bit of a cut up, so you'll have to excuse my sarcasm from time to time, but it feels like I have entered the land of the Munchkins in here, and I'm looking to the yellow brick road, to escape to the land of larger fonts!!!!

And I don't know what is scarier, either that I am in the land of the Munchkins in here, or that your spell check actually has the word Munchkins for me, to make sure I spelled it correctly, lol And I don't want no guff from the Lolypop League either, lol

Gandalf
Try enlarging your screen preferences in your device?

Back