• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

What are all the commandments of God, not only are thier 10 commandments ?

Grumix88

Freshman
Reaction score
The laws of moses, But people do God's commandments end their ? A great debate that the commandments are ? Are commandments laws already decided the day Moses was given the tablets ? The commandments are his words then anything he says are already law ?

So if he told A prophet to tell Israel to do A law he establish and when such law passed because the danger passed then it stop being A law ? Is fullfilment of prophecy means law has been accomplished ? Or even after fulfilled the law continues to circulate ! Trick question their know had A debate and show with verses that all his words are law and his law is his breath and whatever he usher is law. So people where does the bible says A commandment is his word, his breath ? Not only written by fingers is A law ?

The laws of moses, But people do God's commandments end their ? A great debate that the commandments are ? Are commandments laws already decided the day Moses was given the tablets ? The commandments are his words then anything he says are already law ?

So if he told A prophet to tell Israel to do A law he establish and when such law passed because the danger passed then it stop being A law ? Is fullfilment of prophecy means law has been accomplished ? Or even after fulfilled the law continues to circulate ! Trick question their know had A debate and show with verses that all his words are law and his law is his breath and whatever he usher is law. So people where does the bible says A commandment is his word, his breath ? Not only written by fingers is A law ?
In most cases, "commands" and "commandments" and "law" and "Law" can be considered synonymous as far as the written word goes. So too can words like "rule," "precept," and "principle." In fact, the letter of the law/Law is always best understood when its principles are not removed from its letter. And the Jews consider all of Tanakh to be Law. By the time Jesus showed up the problem was a pile of rabbinical additions.

Last edited:

In Deuteronomy 5:31-33, Moses wrote down everything that God commanded without departing from it, so all of the Law of Moses is the Law of God and it is referred to as the Law of God in verses like Nehemiah 8:1-8, Ezra 7:6-12, and Luke 2:22-23. I forget the reference off hand, but there is a point where the Bible states that God said something and then a little later it says that the people did as God commanded, so whatever God instructs should be understood as being commands. All of God's righteous laws are eternal (Psalms 119:160). "To fulfill the law" means "to cause God's will (as made known through His law) to be obeyed as it should be" (NAS Greek Lexicon: pleroo). When a husband is fulfilling his marriage vows he is correctly doing what he vowed to do, not ending his marriage.

Yes it play this way, why people are confused of what he's will, he's commandments, he's plan of God ? Remember like hebrew people say Jewish people say better yet said. The law of the 10 commandments were adressed at the 12 tribes of Judea and like if you see in the small print he was only talking to his people. He is not talking to Egypt neither babylionians.

Remember if see Daniel see that some parts of the book of daniel was written in hebrew and some part in the end were writting in babylionian. God's message was written hebrew so hebrew would know of god's destruction over babylon so they will understand and Babylonian aswell so they knews impending punsihemnt was coming.

When God made the 10 commandments he was only addressing to jews (judean), dannanites, benjananites, and the other tribes you see that no egyptians, or babylionians are in the text only the people of God. See that is the point God commands are adressed to only Jews and tribes of Israel and sometimes to gentiles ( babylonians, egyptians, and you ).
Not everything is giving to you in silver platter but people have promblem that they assume the bible is first person talking to them when God was only talking to hebrews, then babylionias, egypitans and later romans. No people france is not in the bible niether the russians they are all romans, babylionans, and we are gentiles the laws were giving to God's people first the jews. But how did the things of preaching the word to gentiles evolved ? Remember the judeans formt eh tribe of Judea were tasked of giving the word of God to gentiles or gomoyels but in the path they wanted A king like gentiles do, wanted kingdoms like gentiles here we see tribe of judah and kingdom of Israel formed. Which later were destroyed and this thier apth went wrong Know God didn't want to give them kings or kingdoms they never needed but error happen and just like adam fell.

But God let gentiles participate later when Isaiah 56:1-6 says that eunuchs can keep the sabbath and see gentiles can do what Jews do very important because not all of the bible was meant for gentiles. Back in Genesis 49:1, 8-10

God chose the tribe of Judah to take the lead in conquering the nations who were living in the land promised to the 12 tribes (Judges 1:2). The first chapter of Judges shows that the tribe of Judah was aggressive and strong in driving out the Canaanites in the southern half of the land of Canaan.

As you see the coomandments of God are his voice he gave it and blessings to his poeple but are they only the 10 commandments, nope whenever he said things to the prophets and what it is written psalms are his commandments. I will post all prophets and what God told them and if it is directed to us or gentiles. And what the psalms which is tricky becuase it's A song and could mean many things nad directed not only at us but the future for it is prophecy being made. As such we must continue and put all verses to show the path.

As we see the heart is where God put his law, his commandments. What are his commandments just what he wrote with his fingers ? HE's hands he used ? Nope, bible says his voice is where his commandmnets are .

Where in the bible says how to define his commandments ?

Genesis 22:18 “In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”

Deuteronomy 30:10-14 “if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this Book of the Law, and if you turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. {11} “For this commandment which I command you today is not too mysterious for you, nor is it far off.

Here is the base how to seperate what are his commandments. We see " if you obey his voice " is where his commandments mean that his comamndments are not A letter, are not message painted, but are his voice what are his commandments then all his words and everything he says are law ? Are commandments ?

Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” Recognizing God’s voice and obeying Him is critical for a good relationship with God. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. John 10:27
Isaiah 34:16 16 Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together.

Isaiah 55:11 11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Job 23:12 12 I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.

Know this his word is life for us.
John 6:63 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.

Colossians 3:16 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

The message of God is his word and we sing to accomplish it.
1 Thessalonians 2:13

(Exodus 19:4-6) ‘You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself. {5} ‘Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine. {6} ‘And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.”

(Genesis 22:18) “In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”

(Psalms 73:24-26) You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory. {25} Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You. {26} My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

(Psalms 81:11-13) “But My people would not heed My voice, And Israel would have none of Me. {12} So I gave them over to their own stubborn heart, To walk in their own counsels. {13} “Oh, that My people would listen to Me, That Israel would walk in My ways!

(Proverbs 4:20-23) My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. {21} Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; {22} For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. {23} Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life.

(Isaiah 55:8-12) “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD. {9} “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts. {10} “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, {11} So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. {12} “For you shall go out with joy, And be led out with peace; The mountains and the hills Shall break forth into singing before you, And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
Yes but the debate what he told the prophets ? What he told the kings ? Reveals he used other words and laws and rules to do his will ? See what he's will has to play in this ?

What are the “Ten Commandments”?

Thanks

Yes it play this way, why people are confused of what he's will, he's commandments, he's plan of God ? Remember like hebrew people say Jewish people say better yet said. The law of the 10 commandments were adressed at the 12 tribes of Judea and like if you see in the small print he was only talking to his people. He is not talking to Egypt neither babylionians.
Israel was to be a light to the world as a witness of the God of everybody since He will judge everybody in the world.

When you consider the sons of God as Israel's family tree, that means the only survivor of the flood were 8 people, Noah and his family, then we are all by lineage, the sons of God. Out of that, God chose Abraham as his seed will bring about the promised seed to come for all mankind.
As you see the coomandments of God are his voice he gave it and blessings to his poeple but are they only the 10 commandments, nope whenever he said things to the prophets and what it is written psalms are his commandments.
Matthew 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
That was under the Old Covenant; but now behold, the 2 greatest commandments under the New Covenant.
1 John 3:
22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

So when a saved believer have trouble loving one another, even their enemies to forgive them for they now not what they do, we can always believe in Jesus Christ to help us to do that.

John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:..11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Back