• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The righteous Lord Jesus has not, does not, nor ever shall sin and trespass with His own body, nor members

Ghada

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Jhn 8:29
And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things

This was true on earth in the days of His own flesh, and today with His own body on earth, and ever shall be in the days of His own body on the new earth.

Hebrews
{13:8} Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

If there are sinning and trespassing members of Jesus' own body on earth, then He the Head is sinning and trespassing with His own body...

And yet, some confessing themselves sinners and trespassers dare to say they are now members of His own body on earth.

Gal 2:17
But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

Christ says if anyone is found a sinner and trespasser on earth, they are not members of His own flesh and bones on earth, because He is not a sinful Head ministering sin and trespass to His own body.

Eph 5:30
For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Gal
{2:20} I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Christ says that anyone sinning and trespassing on earth, cannot say that it is not I, but Christ that liveth in me, because Christ declares it is not I, nor My faith, that they are now sinning and trespassing by, nor with, nor through.

Phl 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Except sin and trespass of course...

Last edited:
Here are a couple of expected mysterious justifications to say otherwise:

1. Soul-separation theology: By faith alone sinners and trespassers are spiritually in the body of Christ in heaven, while sinning with their bodies on earth.

Aside from the truth that Jesus' own body on earth, is the flesh and bone bodies of His members, this separation of the soul and spirit of a person in heaven, from the deeds of the body on earth, was called the 'mystical and cosmic' Christ during the psychodelic free love generation of the 1960's.

Timothy Leary may have either coined it or subscribed to it...I know it was preached by an otherworldly priest in the movie, 'The Shoes of a Fisherman'. (He got lots of bad headaches too...)

2. Sin-separation-from-condemnation theology: Once again by faith alone, it's akin to soul-separation theology, but takes more explanation:

Those committing sins and trespasses in the body of Christ, are not 'really' sinning with Him and His body, because they are no more condemned by the Head. Where there is no condemnation, there is no sin.

And so 'technically' by the law they are trespassing, but really by grace they are not condemned for it. Once again, in spirit they are not sinning, but only in flesh.

This goes way back to promising liberty of life, while ministering corruption of sin and death. It's much more common among workers of iniquity naming Christ, than the LSD Christ, but they both end in the same works on earth:

2 Tim
{2:15} Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. {2:16} But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Back