• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The "HETEROSEXUAL MONTH MOVEMENT"

Buff Scott Jr.

Sophomore
Reaction score
T h e
“Heterosexual Month Movement”

[I beg all of my readers to please read this News Report.
The Link to it appears below
.]

This is what a business owner in Idaho has done. He’s a Bar Owner, but he is right on target with this idea. I say, Amen, give him space to move and let’s support his efforts! He contends that since the LGBTQ [Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer] movement has contrived a Pride Month of their own and parading down every major Street in the country in their colorful “outer-space” attire, Heterosexuals should counteract their movement by ushering in a movement of their own.

His first invitational party was a huge success. Mark Fitzpatrick was surprised by the strong reaction to his Heterosexual Awesomeness Month promo in response to Pride Month. He said, “I was thinking of a way that we could celebrate the other side of sexuality, heterosexuality, the way God designed it. And that’s kind of where I’m at with people that support us and are like-minded. So we decided to do ‘Heterosexual Awesomeness Month’ and then launched it and boy, oh boy, did it take off!”

He made the announcement early, ahead of June. A few interesting people drove 400 miles to attend and celebrate. “He was surprised by the strong reaction to his Heterosexual Awesomeness Month promo.” Fitzpatrick acknowledged receiving “crass” and “rude” messages online and phone calls, “But for the most part, he said, the public reaction has been overwhelmingly positive.”

He added, “I’m not just going to sit around and do nothing anymore. I’m going to be involved. I’m going to be out there. I’m going to be rallying people to help do the right thing, celebrate godly things. And I think the rest of the country should do that. I think, from what I’m experiencing with peoples’ response, is that the country is ready to stand up and say, ‘Hey, what about this? And this is a good thing to celebrate, and let’s do that,’ he commented. Read this News Report by clicking on the Google Link below:

My reaction to this report and this new Movement? I give them a triple Amen! If this nation has ever needed a Movement of this kind, this is it, for the licentious LGBTQ Movement has surely invaded every segment of this nation’s moral and spiritual environments.

Many of our Social and Political leaders, including our President, plus a number of church clergy, have patronized this immoral LGBTQ endeavor to transform our nation into another Sodom and Gomorrah. I strongly suggest we never doubt what God did with the old LGBTQ Movement in Sodom and Gomorrah, for He literally destroyed them [see Genesis, chapter 19]. Thousands of years later, the same God felt the same way, for He says through His servant Paul:

“Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the [eternal] kingdom of God? Do not be deceived, for the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the [eternal] kingdom of God” [I Cor. 6:9-10 & I Tim. 1:10].

ENDNOTETo all of my readers, I recommend you share this News Report with your friends and Political/Religious chieftains. You have my approval in advance.—Buff.​

Back