• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Spiritual Boot Camp!

Papa Smurf

Simul Justus et Peccator
Reaction score
Faith
Evangelical Free Church of America
Country
United States
Marital status
Married
1727304175852.png

This post concerns a helpful, 4-part teaching series (by Dr. John MacArthur) that is principally meant for those who are new believers or who are still young in the faith. It takes a close look at four of our most important Christian spiritual disciplines, How to Study the Scriptures, How to Pray, How to Function in the Body (Fellowship) and How to Witness.

The teaching series is called Spiritual Boot Camp, and it's free to listen to and/or read online here: Spiritual Boot Camp (just scroll down a bit when you get there and click on the part of the teaching series that you'd like to hear or read first).

There’s a reason soldiers go to boot camp before they go into battle. Training in the basics helps keep them alive in battle, builds stamina to stay in the fight, and provides a foundation on which they can refine their skills as soldiers.
In this series you’ll discover practical guidelines for studying your Bible, communicating the gospel to others, praying more effectively, and using your spiritual gifts. This study is ideal whether you’re a new believer or a seasoned veteran. ~Spiritual Boot Camp

Spiritual Boot Camp will also give you practical advice about how to apply these disciplines to your daily walk with God (I went through this series 30+ years ago and I still use some of the things that I learned from it in my walk with Him today).

God bless you!!

--Papa Smurf
p.s. - for our mods, if this thread is not the kind of thing that you had in mind for this board, please do not hesitate to delete it. Thanks :)

Thank you, brother. Nice add.

Thank you, brother. Nice add.
You're welcome and back at you too :) I believe that this board will be a great/important add to the boards that are already set up here 👍👍

Back