• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle resigns

Tambora

Sophomore
Reaction score
I watched the majority of the hearing.
She was blasted ruthlessly by both Republicans and Democrats for the failure of security at the Trump rally, and several from both sides said she should resign.
In fact, even though I didn't see every single minute of the hearing, I don't recall a single one of Congress being on her side.

He refusal to answer questions bewildered me.
For instance: She was told by the FBI how many shell casings were found, but refused to divulge to Congress the answer the FBI gave her.

Her refusals to give answers went on and on, frustrating the heck out of most of Congress.
There was hardly any additional info gained from that hearing because of her refusals to answer anything.
However, she did admit that the buck stops with her.
And she did resign the following morning.

?????And I kept wondering WHY she would refuse those answers that she obviously had.?????
I couldn't help but get the impression that she kept making it clear that she was willing to fall on her sword and take full responsibility.
It was hard to come away from that hearing without wondering who she was taking the fall for.

She will be rewarded (financially?) for her (in)actions.

She will be rewarded (financially?) for her (in)actions.
Who knows?
It's not an impossibility that she could be rewarded in some way to take the full responsibility and not implicate any others.
She no longer holds the position she had, but where will she be welcomed next?

Who knows?
It's not an impossibility that she could be rewarded in some way to take the full responsibility and not implicate any others.
She no longer holds the position she had, but where will she be welcomed next?

It wouldn't matter. She will be taken care of (most likely).

I used to think the same thing about Mike Nifong. Remember him? Remember all those false accusations and the insane way people went hysterical? He was disbarred. Not a problem. Soros/Gates and/or others of their ilk have plenty of dough. This is why there are so many times Hollywood doesn't care about making movies at a huge loss. It's the woke/insane message that is important to get out.

I seriously doubt she was part of the agency's conspiracy to murder Donald.
But she did have the understanding to recognize her agents were involved in the plot and chose to protect them (whoever they were.)
The spirit of Peter Strzok is alive and well.

I seriously doubt she was part of the agency's conspiracy to murder Donald.
But she did have the understanding to recognize her agents were involved in the plot and chose to protect them (whoever they were.)
The spirit of Peter Strzok is alive and well.

If she chose to protect them then she is part of it.

If she chose to protect them then she is part of it.
What I mean is she may not have been part of the plan to shoot/murder Trump, and if anything ever becomes known she would not be charged with murder under 18 USC but the most would be obstruction.

Back