• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

NO COVENANT FOR GENTILES?!!

Refer to post # 2 and post #6. nuf said.
I believe you have misread post #2. It is not coming against the OP but against the two heresies presented by @jeremiah1five that @Josheb quotes. As for post #6, it is a comment and if you have disagreement with it address it with the one who posted it. Don't make trouble where there is none.

Last edited:
I believe you have misread post #2. It is not coming against the OP but against the two heresies presented by @jeremiah1five that @Josheb quotes. As for post #16, I really cannot understand what is being said. It is a language barrier as English is not his first language.
Post 6, not Post 16. Post 6 simply asserts,
The Servant was made a covenant for the nations--Isaiah. That draws Genesis references to the Seed all together in one line.
Refer to post # 2 and post #6. nuf said.
It's not "nuf said."

He is trolling. (you can delete this entire post if you decide to correct you "16" and make it "6")

The very first covenant by God is actually in:
[Gen 3:21 LSB] 21 Then Yahweh God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and He clothed them.

God's covenants always include sacrifice and shedding of blood. Always. This is the "secret" to a proper understanding of this entire concept. Something no one in this thread has realized.

Post 6, not Post 16. Post 6 simply asserts,

It's not "nuf said."

He is trolling. (you can delete this entire post if you decide to correct you "16" and make it "6")
I edited my post. This one can stay.

The very first covenant by God is actually in:
[Gen 3:21 LSB] 21 Then Yahweh God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and He clothed them.

God's covenants always include sacrifice and shedding of blood. Always. This is the "secret" to a proper understanding of this entire concept. Something no one in this thread has realized.
WHy would that be the key to understanding what concept?

Back