• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

New Member.

Soul

Freshman
Reaction score
Faith
Christian (Catholic)
Hello!

I thought I had joined every Christian forum on the internet, until a fellow forum member on another site recommended Christ Centered to me. I look forward to engaging with everyone here. The following is a brief list of what you can expect from me in future discussion/debate:
  • Civility
  • Honesty
  • Accountability
  • Respectfulness
  • Scholarly Tone
  • Evidence that I believe supports my belief(s) or claim(s)
  • Open-mindedness to different perspectives and encouraging further debate

Welcome to the forum. THere is a sub-forum where all things RCC are discussed. We prefer that these topics take place there.
God Bless and pull up a seat.

Hello!

I thought I had joined every Christian forum on the internet, until a fellow forum member on another site recommended Christ Centered to me. I look forward to engaging with everyone here. The following is a brief list of what you can expect from me in future discussion/debate:
  • Civility
  • Honesty
  • Accountability
  • Respectfulness
  • Scholarly Tone
  • Evidence that I believe supports my belief(s) or claim(s)
  • Open-mindedness to different perspectives and encouraging further debate
Welcome, it's nice to have you here. I hope you enjoy. :)

Blessings

Back