• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

How God gives us Truth.

Hobie

Senior
Reaction score
God has given us and explained to men spiritual truths in the following ways..

By using visible phenomena of His creation and men`s lives such as Job.
Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

By examples, figures, allegories and likenesses of history and describing the truth by symbols, signs, images, parables and designs.

Daniel 7:8
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

He also used the earthly sanctuary and the ceremonies to point to Christ and His purpose...

Exodus 25:8-9
8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.
9 According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

Exodus 25:40
And look that thou make them after their pattern, which was shewed thee in the mount.

Last edited:
God has given us and explained to men spiritual truths in the following ways..

By using visible phenomena of His creation and men`s lives such as Job.
Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

By examples, figures, allegories and likenesses of history and describing the truth by symbols, signs, images, parables and designs.

Daniel 7:8
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

He also used the earthly sanctuary and the ceremonies to point to Christ and His purpose...

Exodus 25:8-9
8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.
9 According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

Exodus 25:40
And look that thou make them after their pattern, which was shewed thee in the mount.
This is true. Is there a relevant Theological Question?

Back